I am currently full until September 2020.
Please do contact me if you would like to be put on the waiting list.
My core opening times are 7.30am- 5.30pm. However I can be flexible and care is available outside of these hours (depending on other commitments I may have).
I am available to work weekends with prior notice.
Where possible I may be able to accomodate shift workers & weekend workers, as well as term time or holiday only care.
Please contact me to discuss your childcare requirements.
Fees (per child)
- Monday - Friday 7.30am and 5.30pm = £47 (includes meals and snacks)
- Part time hours = £5.00 p/hr
- Half day session, am or pm = £25 per session
- Before and after school care - Min of 2 hours per day and 2 days per week = £5.00 p/hr
- School aged children 7.30am - 5.30pm = £30
- All fees are due on or before the 1st of the month.
- Late payment of fees incurrs a charge of £10 per day. (date of payment will be finalised in contracts)
- Bank holidays (by special arrangement only) = £7.50 p/hr
- Weekends (by special arrangement only) = £7.50 p/hr
- Late collection fee= £5.00 for every 15 minutes or part of
- Child/Parent annual holiday = Full Fee
- Childminder annual holiday = No Fee
- Occasional days off-Child/parent = Full Fee
- Occasional days off-Childminder = No Fee
- Child/Parent = Full Fee
- Childminder = No Fee
If your child doesnt need to start for a few months, then a deposit of 4 weeks fees will be required to hold the space. If between the deposit being paid and the child's start date you no longer need childcare the deposit is non refundable. If in the unlikely event I am not able to provde a space the deposit will be refunded in full via the same way in which it was paid.
If you require a place for your child, but wish to delay the start date and I have the space availale immediately, then a retaier of 50% of the child's weekly fees will be charged until the child's start date. These are non refundable as you are paying for a space that I am otherwise unable to offer to other families requiring childcare. You are able to use the space as and when you need to, with at least 7 days notice, up until your child's contract start date.
4 weeks written notice is required to terminate contracts. (Holidays are not included in notice period)
Please note ALL contracted hours require payment whether your child attends or not.
Fees are required to be paid one month in advance with any overtime being invoiced the month after.
I am happy to be paid by cash, childcare vouchers or BACS.